Saturday, January 14, 2012

Looking back

It was the best trip of my life and I was so blessed to have been able to enjoy it with my twin sister, Miriam. The time we were able to spend together enjoying each other's company is almost beyond words - I won't ever forget it. A special thank you also to Miriam for all your hard work to put this blog together...from the notebooks and pens you had already packed, the daily reminders to "write in your blog", and all the time it took entering it online and downloading the pictures...Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, thank you for sharing your comments on our blog MCFHopeRestored. Your blog is amazing, it's like I am there with you! I am taking a team to MCF in June this year. We hope to set up a blog as well. Take care, and many many of blessings to you and your family, Annie Tam

    ReplyDelete